What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
My first box purchase! Well... It's more like a split with my girlfriend. It's her favorite and she said we will not be going home from the B&M without it. Yeah. She is a keeper.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
My first box purchase! Well... It's more like a split with my girlfriend. It's her favorite and she said we will not be going home from the B&M without it. Yeah. She is a keeper.

dude, your chica rocks viaje SS's? damn, don't know if she's a keeper, or too much competition in the humidor! o)

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Illusione Ultra No.4 Robustos. Candy bar style box press, great looking cigars. Very fresh, will need some down time prior to smoking. If they are anything like the MKs these will be a treat.

Was debating picking these up the other day at my local B&M, I love the line and cant wait to try them. Hope you enjoy!

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Illusione Ultra No.4 Robustos. Candy bar style box press, great looking cigars. Very fresh, will need some down time prior to smoking. If they are anything like the MKs these will be a treat.

This is the only post that matters.... Can't wait to snag some. The MK is such an incredible cigar.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

MK Ultra, 4 Kicks, MJ Maduro, and CG4 Maduro.

The only one I've tried before was the MK Ultra. Damn fine smoke!

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Paid for 2 boxes FFPs - what I got was one sealed box and an opened box clearly marked for selling singles! It wasn't even a whole box! Nor was it humidified. One stick's missing, another is damaged. Even if the vendor makes good on this there's no way I'm going back to them. WOW