What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
A few recent pickups. BTW the El Primer Mundos were had from Emersons, excellent shipping and packaging was perfect. A bodiva in every five pack I bought!

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
WTF, why is Just for Him sending me Macanudos???

J/k, these are all I smoke. But the box actually contained something they thought I'd like better I guess. :)

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Email Jonathan drew and let him know. I have herd of similar instances and he makes it right immediately. I think hes a member here.
I believe the vendor made it right.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Email Jonathan drew and let him know. I have herd of similar instances and he makes it right immediately. I think hes a member here.
DON'T email JD. if the vendor made insufficient, or no, effort to rectify, then yes it might be possible. it sounds like here that the merchant side acknowledged fault and made some effort to rectify.

just saying, it is cool that mrD hangs here, but don't crap on him for what is a vendor issue.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
DON'T email JD. if the vendor made insufficient, or no, effort to rectify, then yes it might be possible. it sounds like here that the merchant side acknowledged fault and made some effort to rectify.

just saying, it is cool that mrD hangs here, but don't crap on him for what is a vendor issue.
+1 for that! the vendor should definitely be held responsible for that one!