What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I had to make an unexpedted trip to Orlando yesterday. Stopped off at Corona (Sand Lake) after the tradeshow today.

There were originally 3 of the Hererra Estelis but one of them perished in a terrible fire and didn't make it home with me. An arson investigation is currently underway :smokingco

Attachments

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had to make an unexpedted trip to Orlando yesterday. Stopped off at Corona (Sand Lake) after the tradeshow today.

There were originally 3 of the Hererra Estelis but one of them perished in a terrible fire and didn't make it home with me. An arson investigation is currently underway :smokingco
Nice score! If you need help with the investigation let me know. I'm always willing to lend a hand!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the way to dinner last night stop by one of the local shops and picked up a tin of Papa Fritas, #9 robo, T52 robo and an undercrown beli

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Pretty good haul here. I believe you guys all know each other?

then some tat TAA2012, LG small batch #4, Nat shurman timeless, and la daruma monstro - first really thick cigar I ever liked.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Those Rothchildes seem pretty interesting.

Where do you guys find Dirty Rats? Is it just pure luck/knowing someone with a box? I frequent quite a few BnMs with large DE accounts and haven't even seen an empty box of em.

pmd

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had one fresh the other day that I'd bought from a local B&M. It's a great smoke for sure. It started getting super creamy about a third in and the flavors were unique. I hear these do well with aging though so I threw it into the long term coolidor.

Picked up a box of sharks recently. I'm hoping to let them rest for a good amount of time.
View attachment 29578
Been looking at them for a while...what kind of time to they need? What are they like fresh?

Cheers