What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1382742093.318596.jpg
Nothing stellar, but the box looked so good that I ordered another just now(once they're gone, that's it, tits up). Also received the SnS 2013 Membership Kit today too! Good day for mail...

KK33

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
^Lol. Love to see your cigar budget for this month. My pocket book would be crying if I picked up all the stuff you picked up lately. Nice haul.
Bud-get? Is that english? What does it mean? lol

If you put all the months I wasnt splurging together, then it makes it ok.... right? guys? (at least thats what I told myself)
I think you're good.
That's the logic I'm working with anyway... ;)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After not really buying anything for the last couple of months, all of these arrived in the last week or so. So many good releases this time of year with a few more releases I'm anxiously awaiting.

IMG_20131025_195139.jpg

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
This was over the past week.

A box of fine & rares. (Crazy price, couldn't pass)

2 non dress boxes of the Jason. Some are already smoked/bombed

BOTL DE 13 Corona

Boc of Liga 9 Toros

My SnS Box!

And a few singles
Some Viaje candy canes (or whatever they're called) 2 JD Reserves, 3 Viaje Mystery Skull n Bones, and a Viaje full moon (I think that's what it's called or it could be called the wannabe Tatuaje monster lol) oh and I picked up a Don Carlos 08

My wallet hates me, especially around this time of year. All the good stuff comes out lol

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
This was over the past week.

A box of fine & rares. (Crazy price, couldn't pass)

2 non dress boxes of the Jason. Some are already smoked/bombed

BOTL DE 13 Corona

Boc of Liga 9 Toros

My SnS Box!

And a few singles
Some Viaje candy canes (or whatever they're called) 2 JD Reserves, 3 Viaje Mystery Skull n Bones, and a Viaje full moon (I think that's what it's called or it could be called the wannabe Tatuaje monster lol) oh and I picked up a Don Carlos 08

My wallet hates me, especially around this time of year. All the good stuff comes out lol
What a pick up! I thought about a box of Fine and Rare box too but had such a terrible time, good smoke just had really bad burn issue.