What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
So I normally don't post here but I've been waiting on these forever!

And I treated myself to a box of Davidoff Nica tubos that I got from a gift card for my bday from a friend
The jar looks plastic?
I think that was the hold up with their release. Composite jars. Kind of a bummer but cheaper to produce than the traditional ceramic jars...
I saw an interview where Pete said he was using that material so it would be more affordable to ship.

MJM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Picked these up last weekend.

Picked up the box and the Davidoff at Jr today. The other sticks where given to me at the herf today from members from here. I don't know your guys screen names off the top of my head

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I would have to say the UF-13's are one of my favorite they have a very unique flavor to them, and I have only had 1 FFP with thanks and baught them just cuz I seen them LoL

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
Was out of town for a job interview today, dropped by to check out a b&m I'd never been to. Just my luck they had found a buried box of OLD Padilla 32s. Bought three of those and a couple anejo sharks to put to rest for a few years.
Padillas weren't cheap but worth a revisit- I think they're old enough to be dpg.
I'd try a pic but I'm driving.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Another Little Bill box. This one is staying sealed.

Nice pick up! Do you ever worry about not inspecting a sealed box? I'm always afraid I'll open it down the road only to find they've been damaged in some way
I'm the same way goto open it and make sure they are all still Beautiful

and i still haven't tried a La Palina, I have bombed a bunch of deserving brothers with Goldie #5's though hehehe

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Another Little Bill box. This one is staying sealed.

Nice pick up! Do you ever worry about not inspecting a sealed box? I'm always afraid I'll open it down the road only to find they've been damaged in some way
I get super worried about it. I bought a box of four kicks, opened the box and the sticks were covered in mold. Wiped it all off, and they're good now, but I don't think I'd ever buy in a box and leave it sealed up now.