What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Not much but I've wanted to try 2 of them and I love the la palina
Great call on the L.P.

Yeah it's my local B&M's cigar of the year, good thing I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise.
I love the kb2. Great retro hale flavor
The retro hale is sick.
I will third that lol and take pictures of your fingers and lips when you done with that Tat CG I burnt the Sh*T out of mine LoL tried to turn the hole thing to ash it was so.... good

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great call on the L.P.

Yeah it's my local B&M's cigar of the year, good thing I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise.
The retro hale is sick.
I will third that lol and take pictures of your fingers and lips when you done with that Tat CG I burnt the Sh*T out of mine LoL tried to turn the hole thing to ash it was so.... good

Will do, had to trim my mustache last week after trying to relight an Ashton VSG nub that went out. I remember thinking why does this thing smell like hair.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Great call on the L.P.

The retro hale is sick.

Will do, had to trim my mustache last week after trying to relight an Ashton VSG nub that went out. I remember thinking why does this thing smell like hair.
That is hilarious, my wife would love to have me catch the beard on fire so I had to trim

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great call on the L.P.

The retro hale is sick.

That is hilarious, my wife would love to have me catch the beard on fire so I had to trim
Oh it was funny. My dog was barking, all the birds flew away, and I knocked my phone off the porch. But I did manage to get it re lit without any more damage.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
in Vegas had to make a stop for some fellow BOTLs

Damn I forgot man! If you are there any extra day let me know I would like one or two things
Kk they were trying to hassle for buying six but I'll try to go back tomorrow before I leave
Thanks a ton! If they give you a problem dont worry. I dont want you getting into drama cause of me lol

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
Yeah, they are exclusive to Atlantic and Marvin in Hawaii. Fortunately for me Atlantic has 2 shops called Cigar Republic real close to me. The guys that work there smoke cigars but could give a rats ass what it is. As long as it's good. I bring them cigars from the little island and they take great care of me.

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Yeah, they are exclusive to Atlantic and Marvin in Hawaii. Fortunately for me Atlantic has 2 shops called Cigar Republic real close to me. The guys that work there smoke cigars but could give a rats ass what it is. As long as it's good. I bring them cigars from the little island and they take great care of me.
Nice.... I called Atlantic as soon as I got the email it was in stock and they were already sold out.....

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
Nice.... I called Atlantic as soon as I got the email it was in stock and they were already sold out.....
Try Cigar Republic in Danbury,CT. Tell Will or Jerry you belong to this site. They got a sort spot for BOTL