What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
What's that Andrew?....oh you're gonna DOUBLE the discount....I see...well two can play that game sir!!!:sneaky:

Here's my DOUBLE Smallbatch order:D:D:

1) La Imperiosa (2 samplers plus a fiver of CG's and a fiver of the magicos)View attachment 68670

2) WARPED- Sky Flower and Don Reynaldo
View attachment 68671

3) Las Brumas and some JDH (46's and single action's)View attachment 68672

4) Some lance love - El Truinfador, Cien Años, and Tat BlackView attachment 68673

5) So after numerous 6 packs, I finally decided to just grab a box of Marble House;)View attachment 68674View attachment 68675

Especially given the fact that Andrew and the fellas at SBC had a special going with any Marble House box purchase...got the following box of AVO Heritage Lanceros for free!!!View attachment 68676

6) And last, but certainly not least, a much needed bundle of Reina's(y)(y)View attachment 68677

So in closing, I think its safe to say I showed Andrew who's boss;)...in typical BOTL fashion that is!
Cheers!!!:cigar::cigar::cigar:

Aerial view of the SB DOUBLE order:
View attachment 68679
No way about those AVO lances. Free at that. I smoked all that was left of my bm had lol

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Walk in to my local B&M telling myself all I'm here for is a 5-er of La Imperiosa from Crowned Heads and @JonHuber....

And then this happens.....

Not only the 5-er but 2 Padron Damaso's and a LP #9 since price dropped a tiny bit.

It's a great thing to speak to the manager and see how familiar he is with Crowned Heads. I politely suggested before I left to get some more CH product to the walk in!!

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Walk in to my local B&M telling myself all I'm here for is a 5-er of La Imperiosa from Crowned Heads and @JonHuber....

And then this happens.....

Not only the 5-er but 2 Padron Damaso's and a LP #9 since price dropped a tiny bit.

It's a great thing to speak to the manager and see how familiar he is with Crowned Heads. I politely suggested before I left to get some more CH product to the walk in!!
Why is there always one cello folded wrong? Does this confound anyone else or is it just my OCD?