What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Fiver of Tataujue 2015 and the TAA 2014's. Four Ashton Aged Maduro No. 40 (each stick has greater that two years of age). Two Eastern Standard Silk Road Lanceros (a new favorite).

Two La Imperiosa and Camacho American Barrel Aged, the My Father Fox blend (curious about this one), and lastly some Lanceros which I have yet to try with thanks to @BrandonP for the recommendation.
Nice SCORE…

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Picked up a couple of singles of the 44S. Really liking the Four Kicks, so thought I'd try these even though I prefer medium bodied smokes. The presentation from CH is really superb. These might be the most beautiful bands in the business.

View attachment 70274

View attachment 70275
Also great shots, what's your setup here to get these pics?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Also great shots, what's your setup here to get these pics?
Nothing too fancy. Black acrylic sheet as a surface, black lycra fabric draped behind, a simple light box (google for ideas), and a Canon T3, an entry level DSLR. Cleaned up with Gimp, a free but powerful photo editing software.

Once you have the setup and have had a little practice shots like this can take just a few minutes.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Nothing too fancy. Black acrylic sheet as a surface, black lycra fabric draped behind, a simple light box (google for ideas), and a Canon T3, an entry level DSLR. Cleaned up with Gimp, a free but powerful photo editing software.

Once you have the setup and have had a little practice shots like this can take just a few minutes.
Thanks, I was curious about the light box. Might be putting something like this together for myself soon! I appreciate the response, enjoy the Jericho hills