What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I just picked up the CH Mystery Bundle as well. My cigars are roughly 6.75x48. I can't pin down what size they are exactly, but they are definitely almost all right on the 6.75" mark.

Here is a picture next to a La Imperiosa Corona Gorda and a LC15 652 for color and size reference. What does CH even make in this size?

Comparing vitola and/or even blend to any current released CH is most likely futile. These are sample/project bundles that CH receives from the factories that get changed or don't make it to production for one reason or another.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
James @THEMISCHMAN knew I was looking for some AA14 and said he had a buddy that might know where some are. So, his buddy Chris @CigaRamento ships them out, but seems to have the same math training that a lot of brothers around here have and threw in 5 extra body guards along the way. Thanks so much James and Chris for helping me out!

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Got this pic from ginoc. He muled for me for me from Opuscon.
View attachment 86326
Wish had been there. I will be laying a beat down on him for the muling. Let's see some opus pick ups boys and girls. Wonder if ginoc likes cc?
Who cares what I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk