What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Mail Call.....
8F0A8DA6-4070-4041-A935-7C637C98640D.jpeg
Can’t wait to try a Laranja, I’ve been wanting to try one for over a year now but just never pulled the trigger for some reason. The Série G are currently one of my favorites and who doesn’t love a MB3? Been looking for an excuse to try out the XO cutter so I nabbed one to replace the cutter I sent out to one of our favorite brothers.

Jody

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Mail Call.....
View attachment 118256
Can’t wait to try a Laranja, I’ve been wanting to try one for over a year now but just never pulled the trigger for some reason. The Série G are currently one of my favorites and who doesn’t love a MB3? Been looking for an excuse to try out the XO cutter so I nabbed one to replace the cutter I sent out to one of our favorite brothers.

Jody
Nice! I really like my XO cutter. Do be carefull with the finish. I have the red one and managed to chip the finish within a week by putting it in my pocket with a lighter. The finish is not covered under warranty. Xikar was nice enough to offer but I declined due to the fact I was just going to chip the next one they sent me. I would have just gone with the plain finish. Other than that it has been great.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Nice! I really like my XO cutter. Do be carefull with the finish. I have the red one and managed to chip the finish within a week by putting it in my pocket with a lighter. The finish is not covered under warranty. Xikar was nice enough to offer but I declined due to the fact I was just going to chip the next one they sent me. I would have just gone with the plain finish. Other than that it has been great.
Thanks for the heads up.(y) I haven’t used it yet, but plan on using it on one of those Laranjas in the next couple hours!! I usually let cigars set a month or so when I receive them, but fuck it, I’ve waited long enough for one of those!!

Jody

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Sorry no pictures since they are at off site storage.

2 boxes of 20th Anniversary Opus X

3 boxes of Opus X

4 boxes of Don Carlos 30th Anniversary

3 bundles of Davidoff Mundano

3 bundles of Davidoff Paragon

18 of these Beautiful 50th Davidoff Jars

And a lighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well......damn.5D28C666-AE75-4F24-8F76-399508E4E92B.gif