What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
GURKHA TRAVELDOR!!!!!
SHAME!!!!

Just kidding.

I don't think I've had any of those except the Vandals (sometimes I like, sometimes not so much) let me know what are winners for you

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
GURKHA TRAVELDOR!!!!!
SHAME!!!!

Just kidding.

I don't think I've had any of those except the Vandals (sometimes I like, sometimes not so much) let me know what are winners for you

Stupid Tapatalk
Pretty sure that Gurkha is just the promotional brand slapped on it. I’ve seen several others that are the same case with a different brand. But, yea I’d poke fun at it too! It seems to have a decent seal & can fit a Churchill size cigar.That’s all I really cared about. I’m heading to the gulf for a few days at the end of the week so I wanted something to carry a larger smoke out on the beach. I’ve had the Muwat before & it’s a decent smoke. The rest are new to me except for one of the Man O’ War from the sampler. I like the regular AB Black Market so hopefully the Vandal is decent. If not I only paid $27 for that box so maybe they’ll at least be good yardgars. Just picked that cutter up for cheap to send out to some unexpecting brother at some point!!! Kinda hope that box of Man O’ War Puro Authentico turn out good though!!!

Last edited:

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Pretty sure that Gurkha is just the promotional brand slapped on it. I’ve seen several others that are the same case with a different brand. But, yea I’d poke fun at it too! It seems to have a decent seal & can fit a Churchill size cigar.That’s all I really cared about. I’m heading to the gulf for a few days at the end of the week so I wanted something to carry a larger smoke out on the beach. I’ve had the Muwat before & it’s a decent smoke. The rest are new to me except for one of the Man O’ War from the sampler. I like the regular AB Black Market so hopefully the Vandal is decent. If not I only paid $27 for that box so maybe they’ll at least be good yardgars. Just picked that cutter up for cheap to send out to some unexpecting brother at some point!!! Kinda hope that box of Man O’ War Puro Authentico turn out good though!!!
Just FYI, that Gurkha thing can come off of there, all you need is a knife and some elbow grease.......just sayin' ;)