What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bundle Order from Famous:
Famous Nicaraguan 3K Toro and Famous Nicaraguan 5K Toro
FN3K and FN5K (1).jpgFN3K and FN5K (3).jpg
I smoke a lot of the 3K while the 5K i've enjoyed the Gordo bundle. The 3k is by far the better looking cigar.

For those curious about the flavor profiles:
The 5k's are medium bodied, black pepper, leather, and a dry earth. Uglier and typical loose draws that burn relatively fast.
The 3k's are medium bodied, with a rich but basic Nicaraguan tobacco flavor profile (leather, earth, slight occasional sweetness). Better construction , much nicer looking, and all the sizes have the same profile.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Bundle Order from Famous:
Famous Nicaraguan 3K Toro and Famous Nicaraguan 5K Toro
View attachment 140921View attachment 140922
I smoke a lot of the 3K while the 5K i've enjoyed the Gordo bundle. The 3k is by far the better looking cigar.

For those curious about the flavor profiles:
The 5k's are medium bodied, black pepper, leather, and a dry earth. Uglier and typical loose draws that burn relatively fast.
The 3k's are medium bodied, with a rich but basic Nicaraguan tobacco flavor profile (leather, earth, slight occasional sweetness). Better construction , much nicer looking, and all the sizes have the same profile.
I really like the 5k's.....word to the wise, if you are patient and can wait for 18 months to smoke these you will be rewarded 10 fold.