What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little 5 pack of Padron ... Wifey noticed the pile same sized boxes in closet... need to break ‘em down faster :) I ordered more trays today for all these 5’ers.

I did find a box of Mi Querida Triqui traca for $140 online this morning. Way cheaper than anywhere else. If anyone wants the link lmk. Or split.. I want em but can’t this week....

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to the DE event tonight. Met JD and gots some TAAs I’ve wanted to try. Got the HEM’s, and signed T52 set with a YOTR and the A in it free. JD fires up another A for me to try. Very good. Won a painting in the raffle as well. Hand painted in Nicaragua. A bunch of patches and other swag. Cant wait to try the Pappy, Shady and Dogma. Drew is a great guy and really puts a lot into his events.
View attachment 141858View attachment 141857View attachment 141856

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In all these years, I’ve never been to a cigar event. I’m an hour North of Los Angeles so I assume there should be some around here. Do you guys have any links or a compilation of event dates or just google/word of mouth etc?

Any tips appreciated. I’ve been too much a loner lately smoking cigars. Need to get out and about.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
In all these years, I’ve never been to a cigar event. I’m an hour North of Los Angeles so I assume there should be some around here. Do you guys have any links or a compilation of event dates or just google/word of mouth etc?

Any tips appreciated. I’ve been too much a loner lately smoking cigars. Need to get out and about.

I am on a email lists from the few B&Ms around me. They let me know when/who is having an event. That's probably where I'd start

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

I follow some of my favorite manufacturers and my favorite local shops on FB. They all send out notifications for events. Great way to meet people and pick up LE smokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I did a blind stick sale with BabyBelicoso he hit me with some extra guards and with exception of the el triunfador, all were something I have never had. Looking forward to trying all of these to break an all Pepin all the time rutt that I was in. View attachment 142024
I see a cigar factory in there. Stop in there every time I'm in NOLA

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk