What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I used the link and it said free shipping. Placed an order and received a confirmation email with invoice that still said free shipping, and free cigars. Then I got an email saying it was $12 shipping and handling. The guy also seemed like he did not know if I paid for shipping yet and if I did not, to Venmo (what the fuck is that?) funds. Sounds like a scam to me.
Did anyone ever get these. And if so how long did it take? It's been a month since my order confirmation. With the way things are with shipping n everything else it could be taking that long but I checked the website today and it now looks somewhat defunct or on pause or what have you.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
A giant haul from a small batch memorial day sale!
This deal included 5 davidoffs that retail for $35 ea. Can't wait to try a $35 cigar. The most expensive I've had to date is a $31 Opus x lost city which was pretty amazing. My average price per stick on this deal was under $8

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought some Oliva Bundles that were on sale.Olivia Factory Selects and Inferno Flashpoint Maduro.jpgOlivia Factory Selects and Inferno Flashpoint Maduro 2.jpg

The Oliva Factory Selects Habano Robustos get better with age. I bought 2 bundles 4 or 5 years ago and they only got better with time. For the curious, they taste like a cross between a Series O and Flor De Oliva.

The Inferno Flashpoint Maduro Churchill was an impulse buy.

Last edited: