What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
42x5 1/8

The Toro is 50x6. Rojas calls himself the king of small ring gauge. I don't think he makes anything over 50.

I am a big fan of 100% corojo cigars and small ring gauges. These check both boxes.
Thank you Mike. Pictures make them look bigger so I thought maybe the "small RG only" on the box was tongue in cheek. Good to know as I prefer RG 50 and under, and I really like the Rojas Street Tacos, so now I've got another line to try. (y)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The quest, group 1

Trying to get into domestics since CCs now cost more than a king's ransom

Ashton ESG 24-Year Salute 5 pack
Rocky Patel Fifty Toro Oscuro 10 box
Rocky Patel Tavicusa Toro Natural 5 pack
Tatuaje Havana VI Artistas 24 box

View attachment 173876View attachment 173877
Those red band tats are underrated. I think you’ll really like those. Those and the my fathers in that lot are my personal favorites.

nice haul

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup. Havana VI and the Verocus are Tatuaje at its best.
Those red band tats are underrated. I think you’ll really like those. Those and the my fathers in that lot are my personal favorites.

nice haul
I got recommendations for Tatuaje Hav VI and the Verocus from this forum - you guys are and have been helping a brother out. I know Jack when it comes to domestics, usually just smoke one every 5 years.

Now that I am getting older I am trying to make more time to smoke more cigars and with CC prices they way they have been I really need to find a few domestic go to smokes that won't break the bank. $5-12 range.

I remember not too long ago every CC I purchased was under $11, Serie D#4, 898 Varnished, shorts, RA SS, Punch Punch, BBF, SP Beli, Ex #3 and #4, JL and Epi #1s, not to mention Choix Supremes and an occasional 50 cab of PL PC.

Even the Cohibas I purchased were always all under $15, Siglo II, IV and V, CoRo, Coronas Esp.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I like party shorts and vegueros tapados. Upmann mag 46. Etc. my experience w Cubans is fairly slim. One of my all time fav non Cubans would be Herrera esteli original and don pepin original. You may want to try a single of those.
Warped has some really great cigars too.

there really is some great non Cubans. Viaje is another. I’d definitely recommend some singles from those I mentioned. You might prefer hanging in the medium full end of the spectrum since you’ve always been a Cuban kinda guy.

the few smokes I mentioned have pretty unique profiles. They’re some of my favorite cigars as to myself they’re not generic. Pretty unique profiles.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Since you already have the red band tats. Give em a month. Try em. If you love em maybe then try the ones I mentioned. We might could zero in some smokes you’ll love. I think if you really like it you’ll really like the original esteli. Take it one step at a time.