What's new

Show Me Your Home Bar

Klusterbuck

Corrupted At An Early Age
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
LOL, I'm sooooooo outgunned and out of place here......

I have a half bottle of makers, a half gallon of homemade blackberry wine, and part of a 30 pack of high life.......

I might as well tell yall I like swishers....

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
ipad takes terrible photos, so sorry for the quality:

latest bookshelf picture:

about 30 bottles in the Balvenie collection... have almost every non-Vintage and non-ultra expensive bottle from the last 10 years (i.e. <$300)... missing about 5 or so which I'll hunt down eventually.

around 15 to 18 bottles open... half are Balvenie the rest are mixed.

about another 10 to 12 or so of various unopened held for random mood swings and or future resale (this is where a lot of my islays sit)

I could probably count from the pic (although some are hidden), but probably around 60 bottles in total on the shelves. if you have time, there are some great photo threads at the whisky mag forums, the www forums, and I guess the still room is back open. one of my favorite photos is a guy who turned an entire wall in his basement into shelves... they are full of bottles, and the best part - they are all open! kudos to him. I lack the testicular fortitude to break some of these seals...
I'm coming over..

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
one of my favorite photos is a guy who turned an entire wall in his basement into shelves... they are full of bottles, and the best part - they are all open! kudos to him. I lack the testicular fortitude to break some of these seals...
This is somewhat my plan for my next step, though I'm holding it off on taking it for now. (Work might be relocating me within true next year, no more expanding of the collection till I'm in a new place.)

The plan though is to convert a 2nd bedroom into an office with 2 or 3 of the walls being expanded racking (from the current racks I posted above, think tripling or so the current rack) with 3 or 4 top shelves dedicated to scotch, whiskey, bourbon and spirits. That should give me room for about 800-1000 bottles of wine, 3-5000 cigars, and a few dozen bottle of liquor.

And hopefully that should be enough to hold me off for a while.....

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Jesus! Didn't take you long to put the hurt on that Bulleit!

Now go post your MAW-II pass list.
I told you it was tasty, and that was just the night I got it. :grin: The unopened bottle in the back is that bottle of Bulleit that I've been unable to open since the first handle got killed a couple years ago. Just haven't been able to bring myself to open it up.

And done.. sheesh, pushy pushy. lol

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
ipad takes terrible photos, so sorry for the quality:

latest bookshelf picture:

about 30 bottles in the Balvenie collection... have almost every non-Vintage and non-ultra expensive bottle from the last 10 years (i.e. <$300)... missing about 5 or so which I'll hunt down eventually.

around 15 to 18 bottles open... half are Balvenie the rest are mixed.

about another 10 to 12 or so of various unopened held for random mood swings and or future resale (this is where a lot of my islays sit)

I could probably count from the pic (although some are hidden), but probably around 60 bottles in total on the shelves. if you have time, there are some great photo threads at the whisky mag forums, the www forums, and I guess the still room is back open. one of my favorite photos is a guy who turned an entire wall in his basement into shelves... they are full of bottles, and the best part - they are all open! kudos to him. I lack the testicular fortitude to break some of these seals...
Nice Plaque Matt LOL!!!

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I have to agree there are some wonderful set ups here for sure, but I'd REALLY like to have something similar to what Kilowhiskey has. I saw pictures of his lounge some time ago, every time since I always think to my self "someday"