What's new

Show off them nub!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I gotta ask.. Do you put the screw in before or after you start smoking it? I mean I would imagine you run the risk of it splitting the lower it gets but sooner and it's gotta look a little odd with it in.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I gotta ask.. Do you put the screw in before or after you start smoking it? I mean I would imagine you run the risk of it splitting the lower it gets but sooner and it's gotta look a little odd with it in.
As soon as it starts getting low, not too hot to handle but not as early as the last 1/3. Just go slow, never had one crack. I have had the screw so hot I couldn't touch it anymore tho.

Usually not much after here:

AZ330FZL

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Huh okay. I'll have to try that when I have one I end up liking. Now to just have a long screw in my pocket when that day does come haha

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Huh okay. I'll have to try that when I have one I end up liking. Now to just have a long screw in my pocket when that day does come haha
Hahaha yeah, if I travel input one in my travel humi but usually it's at the house, but I have been know to just rock a 3" drywall screw in the pocket on occasion.

AZ330FZL