What's new

Show off them nub!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Melanio Monday.....nub!

AZ330FZL
I've been seeing a lot of guys talk about the Oliva sticks. I have a sampler of them coming in tomorrow. Can't wait to get them resting in the humidor so I can try them out. Just got a Padron sampler two days ago and I'm having to resist going in there and smoking one right now. I know it will be worth it in the end. Also just got some La Palina's, love trying new cigars, just hate waiting for them to rest up!

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
You smoked an egg? I think you're awesome for that. I want details.
Bro it was terrible. I accidentally retrohaled and nearly threw up. I was being a jerk and asked for garbage cigars in a masw. @bwhite220 picjed up that list and sent me the garbage I asked for and that egg pos. He dared me to smoke it, then offered me a bad ass follow up hit if I nubbed the egg.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
@bwhite220 dared me to smoke it, then offered me a bad ass follow up hit if I nubbed the egg.
I dunno. Looks like there's more meat on the bone to me...

I've always wondered about those cigars. The odd shape causes my imagination to go crazy. Next dare, nub a Cro Magnon Femur!*

*I am not seriously challenging anyone to smoke that cigar. That would be silly.