What's new

Show Off Your Leather Wallets

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I figured I'd start a thread for high quality leather wallets.
Bottom two are by Saddleback Leather. Top one by Hard Luck Designs.

How do you like the Saddle back's? I wanted their passport sleeve really badly but ended up going a different route w/ one that offers a card slot. (Haven't gotten it yet, and hope I dont regret the choice)

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
How do you like the Saddle back's? I wanted their passport sleeve really badly but ended up going a different route w/ one that offers a card slot. (Haven't gotten it yet, and hope I dont regret the choice)
I like their stuff. Good, heavy leather. I have their passport case in the original design. It has held up to many trips with it being carried in tropical weather.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=847603

Last edited:

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Here's my Skull & Bones wallet. I got it because it's a bi-fold and it's pretty thin. I don't remember what Department Store I bought it at but this is the longest lasting wallet I've owned. It's been on a few deployments and a ton of field training events and it's still kicking.image.jpg

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Here's my Skull & Bones wallet. I got it because it's a bi-fold and it's pretty thin. I don't remember what Department Store I bought it at but this is the longest lasting wallet I've owned. It's been on a few deployments and a ton of field training events and it's still kicking.View attachment 69751
I think my longest lasting leather wallet was a Bosca tri-fold that I bought from DavidMorgan.com . Lasted 10 years easy. Although it did start to take on an odor from years of sweating through it on a FedEx Express route. LOL

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0

2nd Coach wallet I've owned.. This one has been going strong for about 5 years at this point..

They're pricey if you buy them at a department store.. But if you have a Coach outlet in the area.. They normally go on clearance from the already cheaper outlet price every year after Christmas.. And you can pick up a $125 wallet for about $50

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I don't have a picture handy, but I use a well worn Tumi that is in need of replacement after probably 7 or 8 years.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0

My everyday carries from Saddleback. Would love to have their Briefcase!
I've been carrying the same thing only darker as my only wallet for at least five years. My saddleback briefcase I've probably had for seven or eight years at this point and it goes everywhere with me. They even posted a pic on their Facebook page once of me using it as a cigar rest in the Tampa airport.

Love me some saddleback products.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Wallet is from Drews Custom Leather, been carrying for just over a year

One of my Tattoo Artists made me this card waller, been carrying it daily since memorial day. It's natural un treated leather.