What's new

Show Off Your Leather Wallets

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My Saddleback Wallet along with a couple of other items I can't leave home without! The wallet is 6 years old and just now getting broke in! I guess their slogan of "They'll fight over it when you're dead" is pretty much spot on. I can't see ever needing to purchase another wallet in my lifetime.
image.jpeg

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
My Saddleback Wallet along with a couple of other items I can't leave home without! The wallet is 6 years old and just now getting broke in! I guess their slogan of "They'll fight over it when you're dead" is pretty much spot on. I can't see ever needing to purchase another wallet in my lifetime.
View attachment 70515
I've been looking for a good long lasting wallet, thanks for the info. I normally buy Harley Davidson wallets cause they last longer than anything else which is normally about 8 to 10 years. I'm on my third one now and have been looking to down size.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
View attachment 70515
i love my saddleback wallets, also love my microtech.. nice selections their...i have had my microtech a couple years.. had a couple misfires, bout to send it for servicing :)

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
i love my saddleback wallets, also love my microtech.. nice selections their...i have had my microtech a couple years.. had a couple misfires, bout to send it for servicing :)
Was just looking at Microtechs website, are those like the old school switch blades that pop out?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
They hold pretty good with the blade out? I had one a long time ago like that but under pressure the blade would go back in, again I mainly bought cheap knives so that could be the problem.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm not a "fashionista" but I got this wallet about 7 years ago and it wears like iron and for the money I used to spend on wallets as I'd wear em out about every year....this one can't be worn out and I'm rough on wallets.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Got a new one for Christmas from my mother-in-law. I can't handle having the bulk in my back pocket, and switched to a front-pocket wallet a few years ago. This one is super slim and has RFID blocking, for what that's worth. Holds my ID, 4-5 credit/debit cards, and a couple business cards comfortably.