What's new

Show Off Your Lighter

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
From what I understand they no longer make them, again! Not that you can't find them online somewhere I'm sure.
I was able to add the chrome one to my cart but the green one doesn't seem to be available.

Your woodworking is excellent by the way. No, I'm not highjacking this thread, I'll put up lighter pics soon.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Quick question... What are some lighters that have HUGE reservoirs. My biggest problem that I have with the piece of junk I use now is that I pretty much have to refill it every time I go to smoke (that is... if it even lights at all *grumbling about it being a piece of crap*). If I buy a "table" lighter, will it probably have a pretty big reservoir? I pretty much only smoke cigars at home, and if I'm out I more likely than not will be using matches or a Bic. I have seen some table lighters for pretty decent prices around the internet, and just want to know if it's worth the investment.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Quick question... What are some lighters that have HUGE reservoirs. My biggest problem that I have with the piece of junk I use now is that I pretty much have to refill it every time I go to smoke (that is... if it even lights at all *grumbling about it being a piece of crap*). If I buy a "table" lighter, will it probably have a pretty big reservoir? I pretty much only smoke cigars at home, and if I'm out I more likely than not will be using matches or a Bic. I have seen some table lighters for pretty decent prices around the internet, and just want to know if it's worth the investment.
That Perdomo lighter in the center of my pic is available in many different versions, I believe Vector makes them, they have HUGE reservoirs.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I actually prefer wooden large kitchen matches but here's what I use when I can't get to those or am out in the wind.

First three are flint soft flame, the second three are torch.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I have three lighters. I have a soft flame Colibri, a torch Colibri with a flip down punch in the bottom, and one torch I do not know the brand of... but got it at Christmas in a cousin's gift exchange. The newest, from Christmas, is the best of the three; figures! Anyway, been having some issues with the Colibri's.

Attachments

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0

The master bait and tackle one i found in florida...just had to have it. lol its a nice touchup torch. the trusty Ronson, never leave without it, and the bic-like butane flame is my pipe lighter

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I love this thing.

I have the same one, but in silver/steel.

I wanted to send out a big thank you to Xikar. We wrote them and Bob Moreno, head of marketing sent us 18 lighter and 18 cutters. Word got out with the other guys over here, and he has sent out over 5 boxes of lighters and cutters for us. We were also in the December Xikar newsletter.

Because of their generosity, I will be a Xikar customer for life!

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0

My First Lighter - Lotus Vertigo
Trusty Ronson JetLite - $2.64
Xikar Genesis - Anniversary Gift from Mrs. SWAT

I carry the Ronson or the Lotus in my watch pocket for work and daily stuff. Carry the Xikar when going out.

Blazer GB-2000 Piezo Micro Torch
Ronson Torch

Heavy duty lighters for smoking outdoors with friends - both have torch or pipe flame option. I actually had these for projects and stuff before I started smokin cigars.

Last edited:

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I wanted to send out a big thank you to Xikar. We wrote them and Bob Moreno, head of marketing sent us 18 lighter and 18 cutters. Word got out with the other guys over here, and he has sent out over 5 boxes of lighters and cutters for us. We were also in the December Xikar newsletter.

Because of their generosity, I will be a Xikar customer for life!
Xikar is kick ass in customer service. Not just in repairs, but what they did for you guys is total customer service, :applause::applause::applause: Well done Xikar!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUKZ9gP-Wzk"]YouTube- Bugatti B-1 Torch Lighter[/ame]

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

My Xikar EXII Carbon Fiber and my Xikar Executive. the EX is an awesome soft flame and was a birthday present from my GF. Its super reliable and has a big enough reservoir that I can light probably 10 sticks before needing a refill.

The executive is a good torch. I like the button on the side and it was Inexpensive. Its good for touch ups.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3

using these guys right now...hope to upgrade in the near future.

Dude, go to walmart and look in their cigarrete row, behind the counter and look for the Ronson Jetlite. they should be about $3, and a can of Ronson Butane, also about $3. You'll be set for 6 months, and the lighter will last for years.