What's new

Show Off Your Lighter

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Just use a typical Ronson Jetlight... We'll two of them actually but there are plenty of pictures on here so I don't think I need to make additional clutter

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
OH SNAP! I forgot I have two Bugatti B-1s coming from a cigar dot com daily deal! Ahhhhhhhhhh!
I'm not too thrilled with mine. It doesn't really fill up well and the torch goes on and off intermittently. The punch on it is nice though.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
wow those xikars are BA, does BOTL get deals on them?
not really, but they are a decent value compared to some..lifetime warantee etc. I still have to vote for the $3 ronson Jetlite, never fails to light no matter wht fuel I use

Last edited:

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just got a Bugatti B-1 in the mail today. I love it so far. I filled it up before work today, and used it tonight to light up... worked like magic compared to the lighters I've been using.:cbig:

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a faux-zippo case with a zplus inset (the case is from the artist Aube's embers box set)

I also have the white, soft-flame tatuaje lighter and the below lighter (yellow) was part of the VIP gift bag at cigar expo last year:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one of these, someone gave it to me when I admired the flame.

Large tank that you can readily see when you need to fill - I just saw one on-line, and it's a little pricey.

The one I had died - plastic part went kaput - if I had been into it for $38 or so, I might have been somewhat annoyed.

The thing worked so well, I'm thinking about getting another one, anyhow.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well, Cyril is making then again. Different project. Love my Atoll and Xtend.
He never stopped that I knew of, he just doesn't make them with that leather anymore, haha

He's pretty good about putting semi-custom stuff together. He just did a 3-finger case for me that is 1 of a kind (well,... 2 technically because my bastard roommate ordered the exactly the same thing when he saw what I did...)

I'll throw a picture up a little later.

Rating - 100%
94   0   0
my dupont mother of pearl (for cigars) and my porsche design (for my pipe) both graciously gifted to me by my local tobacconist

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
my dupont mother of pearl (for cigars) and my porsche design (for my pipe) both graciously gifted to me by my local tobacconist
A guy I know had his MoP Dupont stolen out of his car... the cops found the guy though, so he should be getting it back.

Would have been a shame for that thing to disappear. The thief probably would've gotten $30 for it from a fence.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I really need to get me a nice lighter for home. I have been using matches which i prefer but with the wind I tend to end up needing a lighter as well. I have the ronson, but I do not seem to be figuring out how to refill it well and it has no window. You all have some fine lighters.

Getting close to shopping time I think.

Best regards, tony