What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0

What's the purple wax eclipse. I have two I forgot what colors lol
That's "lavender pearl" and is the coffee version. But, the straight up purple is Elijah Craig 12yo. IMO, they need to start putting this shit on the bottle because it's hard as hell to tell the difference between some of these versions.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
That's "lavender pearl" and is the coffee version. But, the straight up purple is Elijah Craig 12yo. IMO, they need to start putting this shit on the bottle because it's hard as hell to tell the difference between some of these versions.
Yeah take the wax off and take a couple bucks of the cost lol

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Got my first couple four packs of the 2014 Sierra Nevada Bigfoot. No pics though
Nice! Glad to hear that's hit the shelves again. Gotta keep my '11 - '13 vertical I have going.
I have 1 left from 13...was going to drink it when I got the 14s but now I think I will save it for a bit.
Speaking from experience, the hops die down and it because more malty on it's 2nd birthday. There's still some hops left after one year. It's like a different beer. I just always set a 4 pack back since it ages so well.

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Yeah take the wax off and take a couple bucks of the cost lol
I actually had to look it up because i thought it was fuchsia, but that's the 18yo rum barrel :hammersma