What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 77.8%
8   2   0
I think I just fell in love with this thread. Will need to post up pics, but my most recent buy was a bottle of Terrapin Pineapple Express and a bottle of Omme Gang Chocolate Indulgence.

Also, Big Pete...is there a way I can send ya some money to pick up a couple bottles of Pliny for me? If they are still available. I road tripped out to CA but never made it up there...a buddy at World Of Beer wanted a bottle and I let him down :/

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I think I just fell in love with this thread. Will need to post up pics, but my most recent buy was a bottle of Terrapin Pineapple Express and a bottle of Omme Gang Chocolate Indulgence.

Also, Big Pete...is there a way I can send ya some money to pick up a couple bottles of Pliny for me? If they are still available. I road tripped out to CA but never made it up there...a buddy at World Of Beer wanted a bottle and I let him down :/
Pineapple Express....I shared my one bottle with the kitchen sink drain. Not happy with that one.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
It was whatever...I am a bit of a Terrapin fan boy, so I drank it...but I was not impressed
Terrapin.

WCMH was a let down BUT the CRWnB was probably one of the only beers in 2013 that, IMHO, exceeded the hype. What an amazing beer. At this point its extremely rare and trading at a serious premium.

Rating - 77.8%
8   2   0
Is it really? I have close to a case of WCMH and 1 bottle of CRWnB left. I also may or may not have a line on some more lol.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
It was whatever...I am a bit of a Terrapin fan boy, so I drank it...but I was not impressed
Terrapin.

WCMH was a let down BUT the CRWnB was probably one of the only beers in 2013 that, IMHO, exceeded the hype. What an amazing beer. At this point its extremely rare and trading at a serious premium.
Initially I thought you said WCMH was the *hit! :D I saw one bot of CWnB but the store
was holding it for someone and I couldn't buy it!

Rating - 77.8%
8   2   0
I am a huge fan of reg Moo Hoo. So, though the WC wasn't a huge hit in the way of new flavor...I still really enjoyed it

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Normally I'm a big bourbon guy, but I picked this up at the local store on a whim. Do any BOTLs have sipping rum recommendations for cigar paring?

Zacapa is a fantastic rum, especially for the price. I think it goes great with pretty much any full body cigar. My favorite is to pair it with a Liga Privada or Tatuaje Reserva

Rating - 100%
127   0   0

Old gueze bottled 2010

Westbrook second anniversary stout bottled 2012

Coast

Coast barrel aged Blackbeard stout. Aged in fresh Blanton bourbon barrels. 500 bottles produced in 2012

Olds and ends