What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
prairie ales has been going thru leakage issues .. thats why they stopped dipping their brews into 165*+ wax.
st. arnolds uses twist off caps and those will leak if you torque/wrap the tape in the wrong direction. Ha!

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
It's a world class beer that deserves a try at least once.

I don't go too crazy over it as I prefer other styles. Over the years I've bought a bunch, drank and traded many. Now I have a couple 2012's and 2013's that I've been thinking of trading as verticals.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
What years on the sucabas 40? Looking good
I have a single bottle of Sucuba from the 2013 release. What are your thoughts on it?
Sorry Fitz I never saw your original comment. Thinkin it's tapatalk ....

I have 2 13's and these are all 14s. I don't drink it often so when I do it's an extraordinary barley wine

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
What years on the sucabas 40? Looking good
I have a single bottle of Sucuba from the 2013 release. What are your thoughts on it?
Sorry Fitz I never saw your original comment. Thinkin it's tapatalk ....

I have 2 13's and these are all 14s. I don't drink it often so when I do it's an extraordinary barley wine
All of Firestone's barrel-aged beers are world class. My personal favorite is the Double DBA, but you can't go wrong with Parabola, Sucaba, or any of the anniversary beers.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0

I don't go too crazy over it as I prefer other styles. Over the years I've bought a bunch, drank and traded many. Now I have a couple 2012's and 2013's that I've been thinking of trading as verticals.
As you know, I love me some barleywine ale :)

Rating - 100%
127   0   0

As you know, I love me some barleywine ale :)
kris that is really freakin funny.....didn't put it together at first.

Hope you are still enjoying the goods.....the honey hole has run dry!!!

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Looking forward to an excellent haul of Ardbeg Auriverdes arriving this week. Will post up when the sep. shipments are united.

Edit: for those of you on the fence, buy a bottle before I grab it ALL. Better than Ardbog or Alligator!