What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Managed to snag two of these: one for instant gratification and one to age for a year. I'm very excited!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this is the right place, but can any west coast brothers help me out with a bottle or two of Pliny the Elder? Fairly certain it doesn't exist on the east coast. Cash deal of course.

Mods if this is in the wrong place, just let me know!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Anyone able to pick up a bottle of the Four Roses 2014 LE? Struck out here. All places sold out within an hr

Did pick some rocket fuel yesterday
I literally just sent 2 friends an email about EC barrel proof. Nice find. None of us have been able to locate it. How is it?
Pretty good. Tons of flavor. I think there's a place near my work that has a bottle if you're still looking (about $60 before tax)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
One bottle of each: regular Elmer T Lee & Elmer T Lee Commemorative. Pass on a bottle of Four Roses 2014 SBLE. They wanted $150 for it

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I advise you to get your hands on some that Greenshift. It won't be around for long, and it's fugging outstanding.
Never seen Greenshift in AZ, where is the brewery located?
It's Beachwood Brewing in Long Beach, CA. Having advised you thusly, I now realize that you'll probably never see it in AZ. I don't think they distribute out there. Maybe PM me if you want to do a trade?