What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
The elder is great, but quite potent...not exactly a "session" beer. The younger is amazing...but not quite sure if there's a beer worth the kind of lines it generates. Hit me up if there's anything from them that piques your interest, it's all easy enough for me to get

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The elder is great, but quite potent...not exactly a "session" beer. The younger is amazing...but not quite sure if there's a beer worth the kind of lines it generates. Hit me up if there's anything from them that piques your interest, it's all easy enough for me to get
Will do thanks brother!

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Blind Pig > Pliny and unfortunately way harder to get. Pliny isn't bad, it's really good but not worth the hype and effort for me to get imo. Give me some sanctification or beatification though and I may give you one of my children
I actually agree with you, I think blind pig might be my favorite from them. I've only have damnation of all of the "-tions" but i'll fix that next time i hit up the brewery. OVL Stout is also phenomenal but they don't bottle it and it's tapped with nitrogen so they won't fill up a growler. :(

Let me know if I can help you get your hands on some Blind Pig!