What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Eddie - Let me know how the Aztec Imperial Stout is. Loved the coffee, hope its just as good!
Will do. It's not selling out as fast as the Coffee. That's was gone in a minute. I was at the liquor store a couple of days ago and they still had cases of the Aztec. If you wanted any of it.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I like your style, you don't flip around bro nice

The sculpin is stupid good....
Ever try the founders breakfast stout? ship is really really good and 9% too
I have and love founders breakfast stout. Look forward to it each year and try to stock up if possible.

Nice haul, where are you finding all the older Founders?
The Founders I got via trading on another site. I traded away a bigger bottle for bulk which included all the Backwoods Bastard. I am looking forward to getting into Backwoods Bastard. It's a beer that i don't see on the shelf too often.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have and love founders breakfast stout. Look forward to it each year and try to stock up if possible.

The Founders I got via trading on another site. I traded away a bigger bottle for bulk which included all the Backwoods Bastard. I am looking forward to getting into Backwoods Bastard. It's a beer that i don't see on the shelf too often.
Its an outstanding beer as well as most beers I have had from Founders. Really love their All Days.