Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
this was semistashed behind the walkin freezer at my local super booze mart

merry christmas to all lol!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Glenlivet 12 year old. My first try at single malt scotch. Picked it up a few days ago, have had 2 glasses on the rocks. Like it much better than the whiskeys I have tried in the past. First time I can tolerate it straight.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Glenlivet 12 year old. My first try at single malt scotch. Picked it up a few days ago, have had 2 glasses on the rocks. Like it much better than the whiskeys I have tried in the past. First time I can tolerate it straight.
Give it a try without any ice. Add a teaspoonful of spring water, and let it sit for a few minutes to open up. It really is a great, light fruity malt.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
St. George single malt, distilled in Alameda, CA

and a bottle of the Aqua Libre Anejo, 1000 bottle release I think.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's a good whiskey to offer someone who says "Oh, I don't drink whiskey."
I do the same with Aberlour 10 year old as it has a very vanilla flavour and usually turns around a non whisky drinker.

I like to start off with a soft whisky and then end on a peaty one, usually before falling asleep these days! :sleep:

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
This is what happens when I have a weekday off, and I have some time to kill.....

Never had any of these, and looking forward to trying em' all....

Edit: my phone pic turned out small......my bad.

Included in the in the beer haul today was:

DogFish Head Punkin Ale
DogFish Head Indian Brown
Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA
Anderson Valley Brewing Hop Ottin'
Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Dayum you guys actually get Weyerbacher in Washington? That's impressive it's not even in some of the distributors here in PA being a little over two hours from the brewery.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Dayum you guys actually get Weyerbacher in Washington? That's impressive it's not even in some of the distributors here in PA being a little over two hours from the brewery.
Yeah, this isn't your average local grocer though.....this is/was the first time i've seen Weyerbacher anywhere, and I went to a place I should've went to long long ago, but never had for whatever reason. There were actually several Weyerbacher offerings there, and the clerk said their Pumpkin was by far the best he'd had, although he hadn't had the DFH Punkin as of yet.

Here's a link to the place I went. http://www.belmont-station.com/index.html
If you click on "bottles", you'll see they've got quite the assortment of offerings from coast to coast, to include international.

Last edited: