What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Found a new place last week
Very nice haul there Angelo!

You might've seen me say this a time or two (LOL), but pair that RZ XO with a Dirty Rat.....or a spicy smoke of similar quality, and man, talk about a cigar/beverage pairing that will knock your socks off.....

That stuff is like liquid crack...

Ohh.....and the 23 ain't no slouch either!!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Here's a link to the place I went. http://www.belmont-station.com/index.html
If you click on "bottles", you'll see they've got quite the assortment of offerings from coast to coast, to include international.
They sure do have quite an offering of bottles. I wish I had them near me as I'm a fan of sour beers and well I don't want to fork over the dough for a case of belgian gueze or something similar here in PA. None of the six pack or single bottle places carry sour beers really.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I bought a bottle of Laphroaig and a 1.75 of Old Weller Antique, which is a 107 proof bourbon. REALLY starting to get into the Islay Scotches. In fact, sipping a little now since my work day is over...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes Orval is fantastic and the Belgians know how to make the bottles look appetising :razz: I got a Chimay opener and a glass thrown in as well.

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I just got 2 cases of Sam Adams Octoberfest the other day and loaded into my beer fridge in the garage. Was gonna take a pic, but it turns out the wife has misplaced the camera. Too bad to. It looks wonderful. :hearteyes

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Well with Adams post about picking his beer I went to my store today and got a few things.

Not pictured is a case of Sam Adams Octoberfest.
I had the Myles Davis a couple weeks ago during my trip to Boston. Very nice beer. Really enjoyed it.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Just got home from the store........wife was outta town tonight, so figured might as well stock up......(for a week or so anyway...LOL)

Attachments