What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Stopped to visit a LS I'm pretty close with, and left with a ECBP that had been taunting me for a couple weeks. Its the new batch, C119, so I figured it was meant to be. I never see those stick around more than a couple days on the shelf...
Think you meant A119. Hoping to see B519 hitting in the next few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Went to my counties Whiskey event today Attended and Elijah Craig seminar and tasting and got first pick of their 8 and 9 years pics. I chose the 8 and seemed like most others did. The 9 was too close to the reg small batch. Got some cool swag from the seminar as well. Also got 1 of the 2 BT picks. This one was spicier and more complex. Also took a chance on the OE7.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Bought my second ever bottle of HMK10 during lunch today. First time I’ve seen in about six month and the price increase. First time I had was about a year ago and got on sale for $27 + tax so $29.42 I think after tax. $36.99 + tax now so $40.32 OTD from my counties stores. Figured I would give it another go and see if I will buy another at the higher price. May be a while before I open. Need to kill a few near empties off first.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Forgot to post these. Not purchased but gifts rather from my 40th this past weekend.
The Bulleit was from a buddy and might be what gets me started into cocktails. Bag is kinda cool. @jcolan1 gifted me a one ounce sample of ‘70s era ET. The vintage glass from my parents and the engraved cigar holder glass from the wife and kids. Guess I can put this glass to the test now after seeing and commenting on it here.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
On family vacation in Ocean City, MD. Picked up two really good bottles while down here. Dry 85 is my favorite place to stop when here; they do some amazing Private Barrel picks.

Wow lucked into that A119 still being available. Nice.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
View attachment 137229

With the announcement of HH7BiB, I'm concerned this equivalent HH bottle will be on the chopping block. At 1/3 the price of the new release, I'm not taking chances...
If you truly love it buy another. I just bought $2300 worth of Early Times BiB. (8 cases of 1 Liters)
A couple years ago I bought 4 cases of HH BiB for around $14 each including tax. I’m down to 6 bottles and should have bought more. Booze is shelf stable for decades.....

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Picked up a lonely OWA today still at the old price of $22.99. Never seen on the shelf. My county usually only puts out at their whiskey events. They had one almost a month ago. Not sure if there were leftovers that they spread around the different stores or if they are trickling some out as they come in now.