What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Posted this in the wrong thread earlier...

Shopping spree was fruitful. The 2 on the right were waiting on the porch when I got home. Many, many thanks @Jody !20190510_124016.jpg

The Belle Meade, I've never tried this version. I've had some of the older Single Barrel MGP bottles, but never this newer Reserve. The OF Rye has been getting rave reviews from guys I know, so I figured I'd see what all the fuss was about. And the OF1920 is a favorite that was emptied after a recent grad party. Needed a replacement...

Cant wait to try the 4R SmB Select, and glad to have another HH6 to put on the shelf.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Posted this in the wrong thread earlier...

Shopping spree was fruitful. The 2 on the right were waiting on the porch when I got home. Many, many thanks @Jody !View attachment 135535

The Belle Meade, I've never tried this version. I've had some of the older Single Barrel MGP bottles, but never this newer Reserve. The OF Rye has been getting rave reviews from guys I know, so I figured I'd see what all the fuss was about. And the OF1920 is a favorite that was emptied after a recent grad party. Needed a replacement...

Cant wait to try the 4R SmB Select, and glad to have another HH6 to put on the shelf.
No problem buddy, the least I could do in return for the bottles you got me. Enjoy brother!(y)

Jody