What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
First time in the Lake Zurich Binny's, and the bourbon guy comes up and asks me if I want a bottle of Colonel Taylor he has in the back. I was going to grab a bottle of Bookers, but this was $35 cheaper and I never see it by me. No clue why this guy approached me, but sure glad he did.

Nice. I always ask if there is anything not on the shelves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
First time in the Lake Zurich Binny's, and the bourbon guy comes up and asks me if I want a bottle of Colonel Taylor he has in the back. I was going to grab a bottle of Bookers, but this was $35 cheaper and I never see it by me. No clue why this guy approached me, but sure glad he did.

Very nice!

Rating - 100%
137   0   0

The guys at the Naperville binnys are petty good at spotting the bourbon guys/having stuff as well. I find that because of the area they get a considerably larger amount of allocated items then the other stores.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Been trying to track down ECBP C919. Some insider info for my controlled county said they might be getting held back till a whiskey event in January. Decided to take advantage of a $5 off $50 coupon with these today. First of the corked OWA’s I’ve seen and still at the old price of $22.99.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Been trying to track down ECBP C919. Some insider info for my controlled county said they might be getting held back till a whiskey event in January. Decided to take advantage of a $5 off $50 coupon with these today. First of the corked OWA’s I’ve seen and still at the old price of $22.99.

Glad you were able to grab a bottle. It about impossible to pass up for $25 out the door. Now if the county will ever get either the Four Roses Small Batch Select or the new Makers release.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Glad you were able to grab a bottle. It about impossible to pass up for $25 out the door. Now if the county will ever get either the Four Roses Small Batch Select or the new Makers release.

Yeah but skeptical on pricing for the FR after the increased the SmB to $45 and SiB to $57. I’m more interested in the Makers cask strength 3 pack with the reg, 46cs, and the Samuels ps.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Saw a facebook post from a local shop saying they had a few bottles for sale. Sent a message about asking price (since NY it’s taxes and most places way over MSRP) before I decided to pull the trigger. Turns out wasn’t absurdly priced.

I asked how many bottle were left because I wasn’t sure if I could get there before my shift at work. I left a little early since the shop was on my way in anyway, so as I walked in the doors, the lady working behind the counter said, “Oh are you Chris? My boss called and said to hold this bottle for you.” So, without any hesitation, the owner put the bottle on hold for me and I didn’t even ask!!! And their bourbon and whiskey wall- holy heaven on earth. I need to go back there ASAP when I’m not in any rush.

Still smiling ear to ear for this unicorn purchase.

IMG_6145.jpg

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Saw a facebook post from a local shop saying they had a few bottles for sale. Sent a message about asking price (since NY it’s taxes and most places way over MSRP) before I decided to pull the trigger. Turns out wasn’t absurdly priced.

I asked how many bottle were left because I wasn’t sure if I could get there before my shift at work. I left a little early since the shop was on my way in anyway, so as I walked in the doors, the lady working behind the counter said, “Oh are you Chris? My boss called and said to hold this bottle for you.” So, without any hesitation, the owner put the bottle on hold for me and I didn’t even ask!!! And their bourbon and whiskey wall- holy heaven on earth. I need to go back there ASAP when I’m not in any rush.

Still smiling ear to ear for this unicorn purchase.

View attachment 142339

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
Very cool! Congrats Chris