What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Saw a facebook post from a local shop saying they had a few bottles for sale. Sent a message about asking price (since NY it’s taxes and most places way over MSRP) before I decided to pull the trigger. Turns out wasn’t absurdly priced.

I asked how many bottle were left because I wasn’t sure if I could get there before my shift at work. I left a little early since the shop was on my way in anyway, so as I walked in the doors, the lady working behind the counter said, “Oh are you Chris? My boss called and said to hold this bottle for you.” So, without any hesitation, the owner put the bottle on hold for me and I didn’t even ask!!! And their bourbon and whiskey wall- holy heaven on earth. I need to go back there ASAP when I’m not in any rush.

Still smiling ear to ear for this unicorn purchase.

View attachment 142339

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
Nice saw one on the shelf the other day. I’ve heard good things and I believe I’ve tried it but can’t bring myself to pay about $66 OTD for a 4 year rye when I can get Old Forester for about $25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Nice saw one on the shelf the other day. I’ve heard good things and I believe I’ve tried it but can’t bring myself to pay about $66 OTD for a 4 year rye when I can get Old Forester for about $25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I paid $68.99 + shitty NY state tax. Can’t imagine people paying so much more for it. All I need is patience and luck. But I too also heard really good thing about it. I hope it lives up to the hype.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I paid $68.99 + shitty NY state tax. Can’t imagine people paying so much more for it. All I need is patience and luck. But I too also heard really good thing about it. I hope it lives up to the hype.

If it makes you feel better, I paid about $77 with Washington taxes. That being said, its fantastic.