What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Got a bottle of Eagle Rare after I had a Bourbon craving this afternoon. Also picked up a little gift sampler of 50ml bottles of Bookers, Bakers, Basil, and Knob.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Vertical Epic too, eh. You gonna be able to let it sit a full year?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I have a couple bottles of the '11 Vertical Epic. I'm worried because I wasn't a fan of it when I tried it on draft.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
got some good birthday gifts today; received some cash and LCBO gift cards so I went to Queens Quay to check out their new tasting tower.

Someone returned 2 bottles of Lagavulin 12 year old natural cask strength special release scotch that was bottled in 2003. *Bought them both and a bottle of highland park 18; *a good day
Very nice! I VERY MUCH prefer the Laga 12 to the Laga 16... that bottle is quite a score, in my ever so humble opinion. Nice you were able to grab two... :thumbsup:

And HP 18 is a classic. I received a bottle as a graduation present, so it always has a spot on my shelf. I have one with the old packaging... will be a long time before I crack that one open.

iCraig

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I have a couple bottles of the '11 Vertical Epic. I'm worried because I wasn't a fan of it when I tried it on draft.
I only was able to get one bottle right now. I'll let it sit a full year or more. If I find another, I might crack it just to try it fresh.

iCraig

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Nope. Probably gonna try it and snag a couple more if I like it. My shop had like 30+ bottles.
Ah. Damn. I should find me a bottle to drink and let this one age. I don't age a lot, but I have a few bottles sitting for a while.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Very nice! I VERY MUCH prefer the Laga 12 to the Laga 16... that bottle is quite a score, in my ever so humble opinion. Nice you were able to grab two... :thumbsup:

And HP 18 is a classic. I received a bottle as a graduation present, so it always has a spot on my shelf. I have one with the old packaging... will be a long time before I crack that one open.
just a 'right time, right place' type of deal. very happy with the score. tried some last night. Pretty powerful stuff.