What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So back in August I had gotten a few store picks in Maryland when I was in the eastern panhandle for work. Turns out I won in their lottery for the month, a few really good bottles like pappy 10, weller full proof, stagg, then alot of stuff like blue run, ECBP that I don’t really consider lottery. The Remus was probably the best bottle left when I got the call. A few friends went home with it as well, all store picks. I needed some more casual shelfers/drinkers.IMG_1714.jpegIMG_1715.jpegIMG_1716.jpeg

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
So back in August I had gotten a few store picks in Maryland when I was in the eastern panhandle for work. Turns out I won in their lottery for the month, a few really good bottles like pappy 10, weller full proof, stagg, then alot of stuff like blue run, ECBP that I don’t really consider lottery. The Remus was probably the best bottle left when I got the call. A few friends went home with it as well, all store picks. I needed some more casual shelfers/drinkers.View attachment 186544View attachment 186545View attachment 186546
I just tried the new Remus Gatsby yesterday, you done good Chayse! (y)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bourbon county 2023 dropped in WV this week. Been really interested in stout’s lately, I used to hate stouts but have tried a few lately that were good. I stopped at the store and they said what year do you want? Turns out they have a few 2021 and 2022 left so grabbed 2 2023, 1 2022 and 1 2021. Would love to find some of the variants, according to the shop they said WV has never gotten anything but the original to their knowledge. So looks like I’ll be hunting PA and OH for them. If these are good!IMG_1803.jpeg

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Bourbon county 2023 dropped in WV this week. Been really interested in stout’s lately, I used to hate stouts but have tried a few lately that were good. I stopped at the store and they said what year do you want? Turns out they have a few 2021 and 2022 left so grabbed 2 2023, 1 2022 and 1 2021. Would love to find some of the variants, according to the shop they said WV has never gotten anything but the original to their knowledge. So looks like I’ll be hunting PA and OH for them. If these are good!View attachment 187020
Lots of stores around here have big stashes of '21 and '22, I think they just priced the stuff a little too high. Binny's near me has a couple of the '23 variants. The coffee one intrigues me, but the price has kept me from pulling the trigger.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I often follow the ohio liquor forum on Reddit and recently a pa group formed. I saw a guy post cigar blend became available for special order on the fine wine and good spirits website to be shipped to a store. I reacted immediately but that post was about a hour old, I checked out and got the confirmation email that if available it would be sent to my chosen store. By the time I finished checking out it was gone from the website and a week later I have this Unicorn for MSRP plus shipping! I considered it my birthday present to myself.IMG_1912.jpeg

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well last Saturday was single barrel Saturday in Ohio, which was supposed to be the largest event ever. Some Willet Purple tops, Weller CYPB, single barrel and 4 roses barrel strength. Missed out on those but was able to drive an hour away and snag a Willet 9 year rye! Decided to grab a few scotches as well. Last haul for real this time unless I can snag a Buffalo Trace antique for a decent price this week. IMG_1934.jpegIMG_1938.jpegIMG_1936.jpegIMG_1937.jpeg