What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
If you could post your thoughts on the side by side with the Pappy I would love to hear them.

Best regards, Tony
I believe I did on another thread. The Jefferson 18yo was more subtle/subdued/refined to me. The Pappy 23yr was bold/alive/in your face. I definitely preferred the pappy.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
devil dancer.jpg

I picked up three 4-packs of Founders Devil Dancer and another bottle of Frangelic Mountain Brown ale. I had a bottle of Frangelic Sunday and I enjoyed it. The hazelnut coffee does overpower the malts in the beer but I still enjoyed it. I've never had Devil Dancer before and have heard nothing but good things about it. Can't wait to try one.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I picked up a bottle of La Petite Mort a collaboration beer with Local Option from Chicago and Central Waters. Local option came up to Central Waters brewery to make a Belgian inspired Weissenbock. Central Waters aged some of this beer in used Heaven Hill bourbon barrels for six months.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
You will LOVE the barrel aged blockhead! Also the Galaxy White IPA is great if you love spices added. But, tell me more about the Brett & No Mices??

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Decided to knock a few more off the "300 Beers to Try Before You Die" list

And I spend so much money there the owner gave me some free goodies.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
the north coast old rasputin russian imperial stout is a solid imperial and when in doubt is my got to imperial.

If you ever see it do not hesitate to buy the barrel aged old rasputin russian imperial stout which is aged in bourbon barrels. Its a little pricey but worth it for the experience, pic attached...

P1030377.JPG

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
the north coast old rasputin russian imperial stout is a solid imperial and when in doubt is my got to imperial.

If you ever see it do not hesitate to buy the barrel aged old rasputin russian imperial stout which is aged in bourbon barrels. Its a little pricey but worth it for the experience, pic attached...

View attachment 24431
I have had heard good things about that. I will keep an eye out for it, thanks for the heads up.