What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I know the 4 pack price is expensive, but that devil dancer is good! And will lay down for a long time too.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I am moving this Tuesday back to WSU and had to stock up a few more bottles. The nearest real beer store is 2 hours away so I have about 20 bottles to get me by for a while. I have spoiled myself so bad with nice beer that I don't think I can go back to Busch Light again.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am moving this Tuesday back to WSU and had to stock up a few more bottles. The nearest real beer store is 2 hours away so I have about 20 bottles to get me by for a while. I have spoiled myself so bad with nice beer that I don't think I can go back to Busch Light again.

Very nice! Hopefully going to get some Black Butte XXIV myself.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Stopped by the ABC store on my way home and picked one of these up for $30....

Talisker Variety Pack 3 x 200ml

Sip Talisker and savour the bold marine influences of the Island of Skye. This set includes one 200ml bottle each of the 10yr, 18yr, and Distiller's Edition Talisker.

I did a little research and $30 seems cheap based on the online prices and the 18 year old was amazing. For $30 I'm gonna stop and grab another over the weekend.

I'll post up a pick to this post tonight.

P1030409.jpg

Last edited:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Glenmorangie sampler pack... Great deal for around $27 ... Regular 10yo, a 12yo aged in sherry casks, a 12yo aged in port casks and finally Nectar D'or. Only had the sherry and port so far, loved the sherry. I'm not a big scotch drinker but could see myself drinking either of those 2.

Couldn't pass this up since it's made in MS and a first. Also a pretty cool collaboration.

"GOLD COAST WHITE WHISKEY: The journey began in Kiln where LAZY MAGNOLIA brewed a two-row barley wash which was then transferred for distillation to CATHEAD DISTILLERY in Gluckstadt, Mississippi. While at the distillery, the wash was distilled for a stripping run and then redistilled for a polishing run. We then let the white whiskey distillate sit for many months, allowing everything to mend in our holding vessels. We are proud to be the only distillery in Mississippi working with the only brewery in Mississippi on the first whiskey batch for our great state."

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
so on a lunchtime get i go and am diggin a flanders fred, love child no2, and boxers revenge all for @ $50 , ouch !

then the beer chick lets me in on the no limit $ 3.89 giveaway on 750ml troubadour imperial stout .
scooped me up four.

Last edited:

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
thanks for the post with the Black Butte XXIV! I missed the last 3 years' of releases (including the year that wasn't released but available at the brewery) - after seeing in this post that they were in the market I went to my local shop and stocked up! May crack the first open tonight.