What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
went to the local chain store today so this newb can experiment with some IPAs and came back with a stone ipa, stone ruination ipa, and lagunta sucks. The guy working there recommended the great lakes alchemy, do you all agree with that recommendation? Since I was already at the cashier I didn't pick any up but will probably try one on my next trip
Ruination is one of my favorites the sucks is right up there as well although they are very different I have some alchemy but won't be able to get to it till Saturday but it has come highly recommended as well.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
went to the local chain store today so this newb can experiment with some IPAs and came back with a stone ipa, stone ruination ipa, and lagunta sucks. The guy working there recommended the great lakes alchemy, do you all agree with that recommendation? Since I was already at the cashier I didn't pick any up but will probably try one on my next trip
Ruination is one of my favorites the sucks is right up there as well although they are very different I have some alchemy but won't be able to get to it till Saturday but it has come highly recommended as well.
Thanks forty, is the alchemy hard to find? Like should I go back to the store tomorrow before they sell out?

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Thanks forty, is the alchemy hard to find? Like should I go back to the store tomorrow before they sell out?
No it's a seasonal but you shouldn't have trouble finding it at any of their accounts.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
If you end up not finding alchemy and want to try it, I am in a huge great lakes distribution area and I am sure i can find some. The brewery is about 30 min from here. I would second the ruination I love that beer.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
If you end up not finding alchemy and want to try it, I am in a huge great lakes distribution area and I am sure i can find some. The brewery is about 30 min from here. I would second the ruination I love that beer.
Thanks! I plan on going back sometime this week so they should still have them, but I'll let you know.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Definitely developing a taste for rye whisky. Figured I'd give this rum a shot too. Both bottles, out the door for $40 ain't too shabby.

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
i'll let you know - they are local here. i'm excited to check out their new location opening wed, we got tickets to the first grand opening event there.