What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Still really cool. Out town is finally going to get a little micro brewery and bar downtown (less then a block away from my office). Pretty stoked!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
cvm4, nice bottle collection. Have you tried the My Bloody Valentine from AleSmith? I really enjoyed it and their IPA is one of my favorites, even though it's over $6 a bottle, still worth it to me.

Cheers

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Where's everyone finding the zombie dust? I can't get it here in California... Would love to find some..
Three Floyds is Indiana and has a huge demand(like Russian River) but can only produce so much. I know they don't distribute here to WA and it has driven me crazy since seeing all the Dark Lord/Zombie Dust/Etc. I have had over 400 different beers yet I still haven't even seen anything from 3F in real life. Hopefully us west coast beer lovers will be able to indulge one day.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Three Floyds is Indiana and has a huge demand(like Russian River) but can only produce so much. I know they don't distribute here to WA and it has driven me crazy since seeing all the Dark Lord/Zombie Dust/Etc. I have had over 400 different beers yet I still haven't even seen anything from 3F in real life.
Thanks for the info... Guess I won't be finding any... I suppose the problem with small batch stuff is there isn't enough for everyone.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Finally!! I saw this today in a local shop and I couldn't pass it up. I have regretted not getting a bottle for my wedding ever since I first saw this and I haven't seen it again until today.

The Dalmore Cigar Malt. Can't wait to give it a try.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365671220.950506.jpg

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Local shop got 120 minute in today. Went there after work and they sold the last bottle literally 2 minutes before I got there :angryteet This beer is starting to look like my white whale, it sells out to fast. Still picked up two beers on my way out.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I picked up a bottle of High West Double Rye the other night. Finally opened it up tonight. Not bad, but I was looking for a little more depth from it. Over not disappointed with the purchase. Pairs nicely with a majuro Cabiguan.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I had a small taste and it was pretty incredible for a scotch.

So much fruit on the nose-kiwi and pear. I've never smelled a scotch like that.

The palate was vanilla and floral with a smooth, velvety finish. Notes of that sherry are just all over this one.

I certainly enjoyed it and am glad to add it to the collection.

Finally!! I saw this today in a local shop and I couldn't pass it up. I have regretted not getting a bottle for my wedding ever since I first saw this and I haven't seen it again until today.

The Dalmore Cigar Malt. Can't wait to give it a try.

View attachment 30379
My lounge has it and it is really quite tasty enjoy!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
went to the local chain store today so this newb can experiment with some IPAs and came back with a stone ipa, stone ruination ipa, and lagunta sucks. The guy working there recommended the great lakes alchemy, do you all agree with that recommendation? Since I was already at the cashier I didn't pick any up but will probably try one on my next trip