What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The iba it's great, while the brarbon is so so. Would love to get my hands on some terrapin there dipa is great!

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Went out to dinner with the girlfriend and she bought me some rum :) The rest is hers but that moonshine stuff looks interesting.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Went out to dinner with the girlfriend and she bought me some rum :) The rest is hers but that moonshine stuff looks interesting.

Midnight Moon Apple Pie is one of the best things on the face of the earth; twist of that top and use that jar as a glass.... everything gets warm and fuzzy. body, vision, everything. Amazing stuff. :thumbsup::innocent::thumbsup:

Edit: its 70 proof nate!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

The ones that are on the left were drank last night...all purchased by riding my bike down to the grocery store nothing special but some drinks since we haven't gotten are car yet lol

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Midnight Moon Apple Pie is one of the best things on the face of the earth; twist of that top and use that jar as a glass.... everything gets warm and fuzzy. body, vision, everything. Amazing stuff. :thumbsup::innocent::thumbsup:

Edit: its 70 proof nate!
Haha of course that's how you gotta drink a sweet jar like that and warm apple pie tastes like...well warm apple pie haha how much is it a fifth,jar, whatever it is ha my gf would love that in her stocking for Christmas !!! I have never seen it before in WA but we suck for booze after that lame "privatization" law!thanks for the low down Gavin..

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
You bought 120? Couldn't imagine that. So if I show up at Total Wine and there is none to be had, I'll just blame.
I don't shop at Total Wine, Wes. I have an equivalent Mom & Pop place that may be a little more $ than TW, but they are great people and don't act like assholes whenever you ask a question.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
You bought 120? Couldn't imagine that. So if I show up at Total Wine and there is none to be had, I'll just blame.
I don't shop at Total Wine, Wes. I have an equivalent Mom & Pop place that may be a little more $ than TW, but they are great people and don't act like assholes whenever you ask a question.
I just tried my first 90 min and a 75 I called the lady to hold all the 90's is 10 a 4 pack pretty normal like 11 with tax?