What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

calgon

stevesmoke
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Went out to dinner with the girlfriend and she bought me some rum :) The rest is hers but that moonshine stuff looks interesting.

What's the proof on that Eddie I used to make warm apple pie with ever clear for the GF whenever a buddy would go to Montana to get the high proof stuff
I have been making "apple pie" . So far I have made two batches and it is quite tasty. Much better than the store bought stuff imo.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
90 minute is $10.99 in chicago. The bottled on date is on the neck of the bottle...if I see it less than two weeks old I usually buy it.

Calgon, what is your apple pie recipe?
My guess... Everclear, cinnamon, apple juice?
Would like to try making this.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
90 minute is $10.99 in chicago. The bottled on date is on the neck of the bottle...if I see it less than two weeks old I usually buy it.

Calgon, what is your apple pie recipe?
My guess... Everclear, cinnamon, apple juice?
Would like to try making this.
Use un pasteurized apple cider that's what I do but I live in Washington and we are the apple state a good cider is much better than apple juice for sure adds a lot to it in my opinion

calgon

stevesmoke
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I make it with organic apple cider as well.

Ingredients are 1 liter of grain alcohol (153 proof in florida) a half gallon of cider, 1 pint of apple juice,cinnamon and allspice.

Simmer the spices with the cider and reduce to 1/2. Strain out the spices and let cool. Then mix the cider,booze and apple juice together, fill your storage container and enjoy.

My recomendation is to make it on monday and enjoy it on friday. It will be much better when it has a few days to mingle. This recipe makes about two liters bringing the alcohol to about 38%.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I make it with organic apple cider as well.

Ingredients are 1 liter of grain alcohol (153 proof in florida) a half gallon of cider, 1 pint of apple juice,cinnamon and allspice.

Simmer the spices with the cider and reduce to 1/2. Strain out the spices and let cool. Then mix the cider,booze and apple juice together, fill your storage container and enjoy.

My recomendation is to make it on monday and enjoy it on friday. It will be much better when it has a few days to mingle. This recipe makes about two liters bringing the alcohol to about 38%.
I use cinnamon sticks instead of allspice

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I just tried my first 90 min and a 75 I called the lady to hold all the 90's is 10 a 4 pack pretty normal like 11 with tax?
As mentioned, $11 is pretty much the going rate for the 90. The 90 minute is available year round, 75 min was only released twice.
Nice I remember I really liked the one 90 I had but can't remember the 75 as well these were after a good deal of scotch how do you like the 75 Craig ??

Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Glen Silvers Scotch

Glen Silver’s is a range of Scottish denomination of origin Blended Scotch 8-year variety and its higher category, the Pure Malt Scotch 12-year variety. This range of products is the result of a magnificent combination of the pronounced Scottish experience in production. The selection of the raw materials, the process of malting, distillation and ageing in barrels are accompanied by the timeless art of preparing this spirit.

Pretty dam good for the price.

biblioteca-arxius-fotos-20web-whisky-special-reserve-12-250x250.png

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
A friend of mine went to San Fran on business. I was able to persuade him to take a ride to Russian River. Did I mention that he is a GOOD friend!!!

2012-12-11_18-32-34_15.jpg