What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Can you guys recommend me some stuff to try out? I'm new to this whole not corona beer thing. No super bitter stuff please :)

In my opinion there aren't any real bad stouts I've had. They typically pair well with most cigars that you smoke. Try some vanilla porters too. They are scrumptious!

Preston
Any specific ones you can think of right now? Also did you get my pm?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't know why this came out sideways but this scotch ale is wonderful. If you can find it grab one, this brewery did a one time release of it.

If you took the pic with your phone, try turning phone sideways. I have to do that with Tapatalk.

I always take pics with phone upright for Instagram, twitter, etc....but for Tapatalk, my pics always came out sideways so I just take those with the phone sideways now and the pics show up normal.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

AVOID. AT. ALL. COSTS.

I fell for it. I got suckered in. I decided to try modern chemistry's "force aging" of whiskey. Thank heaven I had a bottle of Old Weller 107 around to wash the taste out of my mouth. On the bright side, I think I can probably run my weed whacker with this crap.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Congrats on that CBS grab James !
Thanks. Not easy to score and I was not really looking. The guy at my beer store was talking about the kbs release and I mentioned the famous CBS. His reply was oh I have some and since I hooked him up in the past with rarities he gave it to me today!!!

The big question is when do I drink it!?!?!? Same goes for the terrapin crwnb?

Rating - 77.8%
8   2   0
Dang. Just called Mike and he said he didn't have it nor the KBS...should I talk to Jeff? Had a blast hanging with ya today Fitze

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Dang. Just called Mike and he said he didn't have it nor the KBS...should I talk to Jeff? Had a blast hanging with ya today Fitze
Hey Brandon,

The CBS was released in 2011 and was a bottle from his stash. The KBS, I was at Habersham on habersham today. Spoke with Ed (manager) and Jeff (beer guy).....both said kbs will land tomorrow and 2 bottle limit.

Mike May not know when he gets his, I did not talk to him today or this week about kbs.

Drinking a mosaic now, really nice!