What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Agreed, it absolutely is. Which leads me to my latest purchase and first post in months. Good to be back with y’all

I live a block away from the beach...it’s high time I start drinking like it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That Namaste White is delicious. I'm a big fan of almost everything they make. Have you tried the Seaquench?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That Namaste White is delicious. I'm a big fan of almost everything they make. Have you tried the Seaquench?
Likewise! I too am a fan of “almost” everything they make. The Seaquench wasn’t my cup of alcoholic tea. I guess being a Bourbon enthusiast, I prefer things to be sweet rather then salty. I did give a try and even finished a whole 6 pack...so proud of myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Chris, I can usually find Willett 4 Year by me, so if you blast through yours faster than you mean to, I can always hook you up.
Thank you!!! I’ll definitely keep that in mind. Around here for some reason just never see it in the wild and reasonably priced. I’ve seen it at a store or two for easy $700. They blamed the distributor for inflated pricing.