What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This week’s purchase’s, been trying to find a 12 year forever and it’s very hard to find around here. Had a 5 hour gap between leads today and walked into a store I go to often and they had a full row, depending on what I spend tomorrow I may grab another if I’m up that way this weekend. The Peerless I’ve been wanting to try for a while and again hard to find and a new product to WV. 72970340-BFA9-4155-8C22-7F9691D87ADA.jpeg71292050-60DD-4702-A340-2A1A7D5B0B4B.jpeg

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lots of them but Texican is a tequila maven and defer to him

Don Julio Anejo Reserve d95 u4.25 18 m American Oak sweet vanilla caramel spice fruit forward pepper sweet floral cigar long chewy finish drinks like a sweet highland scotch

Don Pilar Anejo D92 u 4.25 40% stewed agave, ripe tropical fruit, and sweet milk chocolate on palate. creamy caramel agave

El Padrino De Mi Tierra Extra Anejo 40% TW $60 N oak vanilla caramel cooked agave P same w choc whiskey butter

These are the ones I've been sipping on. The anejos and extra anejos will have less agave vegetal notes and more oak/wood bourbon like notes. Usually a bit sweeter then bourbon but a real interesting range of flavors. These should be enjoyed neat ratings are from Distiller.com

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Lots of them but Texican is a tequila maven and defer to him

Don Julio Anejo Reserve d95 u4.25 18 m American Oak sweet vanilla caramel spice fruit forward pepper sweet floral cigar long chewy finish drinks like a sweet highland scotch

Don Pilar Anejo D92 u 4.25 40% stewed agave, ripe tropical fruit, and sweet milk chocolate on palate. creamy caramel agave

El Padrino De Mi Tierra Extra Anejo 40% TW $60 N oak vanilla caramel cooked agave P same w choc whiskey butter

These are the ones I've been sipping on. The anejos and extra anejos will have less agave vegetal notes and more oak/wood bourbon like notes. Usually a bit sweeter then bourbon but a real interesting range of flavors. These should be enjoyed neat ratings are from Distiller.com
Some great suggestions! I'd also add Casamigos to that list. And a reasonably priced, delicious Anejo is Manik. Last I saw, around $35.

Don't forget a few (good) Blancos. They do exist! Once again, Casamigos is good, as is Campo de Azul.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
564C8058-8693-4C21-93C2-5FF1343A1590.jpeg
todays pick up, decided to check the ohio lq website 15 minutes before having to leave for my sales call today. There’s a place right across the River that’s been getting Green and red every so often. So I see they have weller listed and I call to double check so a quick pitt stop was called for before leaving and still made it to my call on time lol. Had to bring home a few other friends with it. I wish they would get some other BT products

Last edited: