What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

Finally got one bottle of Alligator... Although it was painfully overpriced, and not even for the committee release... Whatever. That said, it lived up to the hype... Great Whisky!

Also saw the Stoic by Deschutes and couldn't let it sit, especial after missing out on this year's special Black Butte.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1/2 case of each from my German wine importer today when we met up at Casa's VIP lounge; 2010 German Dornfelder, 2009 German Auslese Pinot Noir and 2007 Romanian Merlot.

Attachments

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
This is what can happen when you take your Smartphone with you to the beer store......

I spent far too long there! :devilhead

Attachments

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Going to pick up some Oktoberfest/Punkin beers tonight. What should I get?

(Other than DFH bc I can't get that here :cryloud: )

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tonight's drink is vanilla porter, brewed by Breckenridge brewery. Goes well with my love of aromatic pipe tobacco, vanilla flavored of course

Attachments

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tonight's drink is vanilla porter, brewed by Breckenridge brewery. Goes well with my love of aromatic pipe tobacco, vanilla flavored of course
One of my favorites! I almost ALWAYS have a 6er on hand! Goes fantastic with a Dunhill.

I'm drinking a 2008 Frank Family Napa Zin, some Balvenie Caribbean cask planned later, maybe some Old Post Pumpkin Ale to wrap up the night.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Picked up some bottles the other day.
Mikkeller Barrel Aged Black Hole:
White= White Wine Barrels
Silver= Cognac Barrels
Gold= Scotch Whisky Barrels
Blue= Tequila Barrels
Green= Bourbon Barrels

La Trappe Oak Aged Quad, Alpine Brewing Barrel Aged Token, Midnight Sun Brewing TREAT (Imperial Chocolate Pumpkin Porter).

Attachments