What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
After a bit of a snafu on their automated order system (it told them my phone was out of service - even after I verified that my # was correct with them) this finally showed up.

All 1/4 lb. sample sizes.

• Aged Brazilian Habano Viso
  • Aged Dominican Volado Piloto Cubano
  • Ecuadorian Seco Shade Wrapper
  • Dominican Binder
  • Nicaraguan Binder
  • Aged Pennsylvania Viso
  • Dominican Seco Olor
  • Nicaraguan Ligero Esteli
  • Aged Pennsylvania Wrapper

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Mexican San I got from LO a couple of weeks ago is almost not usable. Most of the leaf is rotted. Dang shame.

Did they come like that? That does look like something that was over cased and left to ferment.

This stuff is rough looking lol
Dom Volado Piloto Cubano

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Volado will get to look like this. A lot of it will touch the ground, get water spots and staining like that.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Marc, it's out of the bag like that. It's been hydrating for 2 weeks in a tub and most of the leaf can't be worked because of the rotted areas. It is simply falls apart. The really black areas are the problem.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hope your able to pull out some usable stuff out of it.
We need to NOT store our leaf to wet. It will just turn to mush. If it comes to us like that, it needs to be dried to a degree so it doesn't over ferment. Wrapper won't get the amount of work (fermentation) as filler before bailing. We may need to ferment wrapper as rollers typically.
You may want to mention it to them. Maybe they will kick you a little bump.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
We need to NOT store our leaf to wet. It will just turn to mush. If it comes to us like that, it needs to be dried to a degree so it doesn't over ferment. Wrapper won't get the amount of work (fermentation) as filler before bailing. We may need to ferment wrapper as rollers typically.
Leaf only???? Hahahaha fat chance

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wrapper from LO go in a plastic box with two 69% boveda pouches as soon as I get it. Usually 2 weeks brings it down to an acceptable moisture level. I think this was in the box 2 or 3 weeks. LO leaf is almost always too wet. When selling leaf by weight, water is more of a money maker for them than leaf.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks as if that photo is the same as his previous one but, not cropped and lightened.
Yes that's correct. Just wanted to show it both ways. I know nothing lol, way to early to complain. I was just curious. The rest of the stuff I got is great looking.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered 1lb of each filler from WLT to restock and added the h2k and maduro wrapper along with Sumatra and dominican binder. The Sumatra was in good shape this time. Last pound I ordered was destroyed out of the bag. Looked like someone cut open the bale with a razor and sliced the leaf diagonally making it unusable. Color was great too. Not much green hue to it. Will make a good wrapper after I darken it up a bit.