What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best thing I can think of would be Criollo seco bound in Nicaraguan binder and wrapped in Nicaraguan Connecticut. If you could get your hands on some San Vicente Ligero you would be on to something ....

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Curiosity got the better of me and I ordered three quarter pound samples of odd wrappers from Total Leaf Supply, despite the fact I'd sworn never to. Very fine looking large wrapper leaves, supple and ready. All leaves two foot or more in length and will prolly stretch out wide. But I much doubt that, for example, the French Dark Air Cured wrap was grown in France ("Origin: France" is advertised) at that price point. I bet all this was grown in VA or PA from seed perhaps sourced from wherever. Likewise the stuff advertised as Ugandan, etc.

Nevertheless, good looking wrap:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curiosity got the better of me and I ordered three quarter pound samples of odd wrappers from Total Leaf Supply, despite the fact I'd sworn never to. Very fine looking large wrapper leaves, supple and ready. All leaves two foot or more in length and will prolly stretch out wide. But I much doubt that, for example, the French Dark Air Cured wrap was grown in France ("Origin: France" is advertised) at that price point. I bet all this was grown in VA or PA from seed perhaps sourced from wherever. Likewise the stuff advertised as Ugandan, etc.

View attachment 172550
Very interested to hear your input on these ones!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

View attachment 172550
Why did you vow that? Don't you need to roll 16 fat blunts with every wrapper leaf you buy? [edit: oh wait, was it because of them using "Whole Leaf" links to snag WLT traffic?]

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The air-cured French may have the best potential of all. Snurfs very mild, lays flat, stretches, strong, thin...
Only neggie I can see is that damp mottles the color.
Gonna see if I can find time to spark this one later today.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The French air-cured smokes best of all. I don't know what to liken it to. A subtle soupcon of spice. Gonne have to torque several more just to identify what color truffle it is. Plus lays down smooth as stone-washed silk.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
2 lbs Nic viso, 2 lbs T-13 viso, and 2 lbs piloto viso today
Must be national viso day

Getting to where I must contrive another give away, cause the supply is out of hand

I do have some stuff I'm not real fond of. Noting wrong with it... just not my cuppa tea.
74th birthday coming up next week. How can I engineer a birthday give away? Ideas?
I might wander over to the Fakebook page and cook up something there. I dunno.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Early Bday Web!

Perhaps if there are any “newbie lurkers” around waiting to dip their toes into rolling?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I dunno... I've sent enough batches to newbs I ought to send a batch to an oldb.
Perhaps with some of your tasty blends that you put together as well! For as much leaf to roll with that your sitting on, I’m thinking you have some nice rolled up gems!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 lbs Nic viso, 2 lbs T-13 viso, and 2 lbs piloto viso today
Must be national viso day

Getting to where I must contrive another give away, cause the supply is out of hand

I do have some stuff I'm not real fond of. Noting wrong with it... just not my cuppa tea.
74th birthday coming up next week. How can I engineer a birthday give away? Ideas?
I might wander over to the Fakebook page and cook up something there. I dunno.
Well Nic Viso and Piloto are some of my most used leaf so I'm definitely interested!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Happy Birthday @webmost you've been most generous with your leaf, perhaps the oldb could be one of the first enablers...(a hooligan or blissful video maker).
No matter who you hit, its nice to see you do it! Take care and enjoy,
Jim

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone score any leaf on sale this weekend? I’ve slowed down so much that I skipped it. I checked my favorite whole leaf supplier but there’s no Nicaraguan Habano Seco so I passed.
Ever curious,
Jim

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Did anyone score any leaf on sale this weekend? I’ve slowed down so much that I skipped it. I checked my favorite whole leaf supplier but there’s no Nicaraguan Habano Seco so I passed.
Ever curious,
Jim
I'm still thinking about buying some 1/4lb of wrappers from Total Leaf Supply. Three 1/4lb would put me over the $50 for free shipping. Webmost seemed to dig the stuff and there's some positive statements about it over at the FB Cigar Rollers page too. I think I have until Monday to decide.