What's new

Show your Pipe Rack / Storage

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0

A "garage" storage cabinet from Menards.
It's pretty messy right now as we're STILL working on settling in, but it works in the short term until I can build/convert a nice piece of furniture. I'd like something more in line with what Dave @Grrrrr609 has going, but with a few tweaks.
Those nice BOTL boxes on top caught my eye the most lol

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Those nice BOTL boxes on top caught my eye the most lol
Haha! Yeah, it was a bit of an arduous process completing that collection. Probably more luck than anything. I'm actually missing one in the display, the 2013 PDR Redux is still in a tupper, but it's visually the same as the 2010.
Can't wait to see the next installment!

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Haha! Yeah, it was a bit of an arduous process completing that collection. Probably more luck than anything. I'm actually missing one in the display, the 2013 PDR Redux is still in a tupper, but it's visually the same as the 2010.
Can't wait to see the next installment!
Who made all of them, most knowledge I have of them is when someone posts one up in Today's Smoke

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Dude! I would love to have a collection like that!

Could u take a few closer up pics of how you made it? Might try to make one....
What ya wanna know? I'm at work so I can't take any pics. Was thinking about selling these when I retire, but we will see.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
@Grrrrr609 just wanted to see how you cut the wood to hold the pipes. I have a old china cabinet thing that I'm think of converting into a pipe/celler/ place for my wineador.
The hollow where the bowl sits? Or the hole/ otch for the shank?

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Ok.

The bases were drilled at 2" centers to allow room for my 320s and rhodies and bulldogs. The hollows were drilled with a 1 1/2 spade bit that I ground the profile I wanted, then the leading wage on both sides were tapered. Then I sharpened it by facing both sides on fine grit sandpaper attached to galss.

The shank holes I think I drilled at 1 1/4.