What's new

Show your shots!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
2 shots I took from my phone Saturday morning while fishing. The first was from the boat ramp at sunrise and the second was about 45 minutes later. Unfortunetly, I wasnt able to capture the full affect of the fog over the lake.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
New guy here, I also do some photography. Here are a few shots from over the last year.

Went to Kansas City for the eclipse, found the only piece of blue sky in a 100 mile radius. Here's the "diamond ring".
IMG_4855 by Jeff Geer, on Flickr

My hometown
IMG_5119 by Jeff Geer, on Flickr

My cat
IMG_4149 by Jeff Geer, on Flickr

My daughter
IMG_4398 by Jeff Geer, on Flickr

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I realize I never posted pics of my.time in Germany...foolish of me indeed. Looks like this will take a couple posts.
first, customs from hell. there was only one fucking dude working here it took forever.

the old city center in munich, tons of bananas churches and this cool pond fountain thing

walking in search of good beers with my brothers on the streets of the financial district

the view from our airbnb apartment. it was totally baller

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
More stuff
we found this back alley that had a bunch of nice list restaurants and this one was particularly cool, the tables were like inside the flowers it was so packed in.

this was in a square that held the two museums of antiquities. it was really interesting, although i forgot to take pics of any of the old statues.

the greek/roman pottery however i have tons of pictures of, here's just one bowl.

and then the museums of classical and modern art. this painting is like 25 feet tall.

and they had some originals by picasso and monet in the modern museum as well as a bunch of other masters. it was awesome.

my bro enjoying a drink at a beer garden

and me doing the same

there was this awesome lake that had a huge castle on an island in the middle, we didnt go to the island but we stopped for lunch.

and the Andechs monestary, which brews the best beer out of everything I had while I was there but looks like this inside.

Last edited:

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
And more

this was this crazy castle in schwangau where we stayed for a couple of days, the view from the top floor balcony was insane

the view from the resort we were staying at was pretty rad as well, although it was overcast while we were there

being friends with a beaver in the formal dining room. fairly certain this is frowned upon.

this is in the town outside of the tallest point in germany which i cant spell. zugspitz maybe?

these were our travel beers while going to the mountain, there are 5 others but you get the idea

this was the last town we stayed in, augsperg. its where my dads company is headquartered. this was a panoramic shot of the central square from the front of the town hall.

which looked like this on the inside

Last edited: